This community centric Non-Profit organization is looking for a #1 in their Accounting & Finance Department. This position will perform strategic and operational leadership duties, working closely with the Executive Director as part of the senior staff team. As a 20 year staple in Baltimore, this company has been responsible for building communities by bringing together patrons from diverse backgrounds and providing them with an experience unlike any other. From providing educational programs for the youth to being an advocate for cultural and artistic expression, their roots run deep in this city. This position is for a leader who is passionate about being a positive force within the community and devoted to making a difference.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Supervise and Manage the financial processes and procedures
- Grant & Budget support and management
- Work together with colleagues to develop and manage the annual operating budget
- Day to Day accounting operations
- Human Resource and IT administrative duties
- Ad Hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of nonprofit accounting experience with progressive leadership
- Experience with Day to Day Accounting processes
- Systems: QuickBooks and MS Excel
- Experience with federal, state, and local grant processes
If you are interested, please click to apply or send all resumes and inquiries to Kyle.Fuerst@randstadusa.com.
skills: Grant Accounting, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.