Randstad Professionals is working with a company that has an immediate need for a Human Resources Recruiting Specialist. The Human Resources Recruiting Specialist will work directly with Senior Management and will be responsible for managing the company's applicant tracking system, setting up interviews and administering the predictive index (PDI) to new applicants.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Create and Manage postings to identify and attract talent and potential candidates
- Work with external agencies to identify potential candidates
- Conduct pre-screening candidate interviews
- Proactively build bench strength of contractors (accounting, finance and audit profiles)
- Coordinate recruitment activities virtually and job fairs
- Develop retention strategies with senior management
- Maintain and update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Maintain employee benefit eligibility and records for full-time employees
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- BBA in Human Resources or related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 5-years plus experience within Human Resources to include employee benefits, recruiting or working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience with recruitment process
- Experience with administering employee benefits
- Managing and maintaining recruiting bench or contractors and active and passive candidates
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.