Our established and growing retail client in Hollywood is looking to hire an experienced Sales Analyst to their team to support the company's geographic expansion. A strong brand backed by private equity investment are driving the opportunities for considerable growth over the next several years. If you are a financial professional with strong retail sales analysis experience and want to be part of notable growth story, this could be your next career opportunity!
location: Dania, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 750,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Proactively gather and organize data, generate in-depth research and creative analysis to sot trends and forecast product line sales and location by location performance
- Perform hands on analysis using multiple resources such as, reporting, visualization and data processing tools to communicate actionable opportunities that will help executie leadership meet company objectives.
- Build internal reports, including pricing analysis Excel and other visualization tools.
- Create ad-hoc analysis to address business questions and generate deeper insight leading to actionable opportunities.
- Review, assess, recommend and/or develop improvements to existing company related processes and procedures.
- Work with business teams to define metrics and track their performance.
- Design, interpret, and monitor location revenue sales growth progress by location towards objectives, identifying deviations in sales that requires immediate attention and a call for action.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- At least 3 years in data analysis with a medium to large sized company. Analysis with a medium sized retail or related industry company is plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau, and reporting applications (SQL programming language is a plus).
- Strong verbal communication skills demonstrating the ability to gather information from people within the organization, as well as outside, especially from customers. These skills include the ability to ask specific and open-ended questions to secure necessary information.
- Strong written communication skills demonstrating the ability to prepare outlines, reports, letters, graphs, charts and any other supplemental reports in a clear, thorough and concise manner.
- Strong problem and opportunity analysis ability.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and complete tasks as required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present findings in an easy and concise manner.
- Familiar with statistical analysis and data exploration.
- Ability to work effectively across different teams/departments and functions within the organization.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to communicate with different audiences.
- Highly collaborative style with strong leaderships skills and ability to coordinate team activities with other departments.
If you are ready to take your financial analysis skills to an organization that will provide the growth opportunity for you in your career, don't hesitate to send your resume!
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.