A small to mid size CPA Firm looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team! They have Work Life/Balance, benefits and a great team environment!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Master's Degree
experience: 7 Years
- Prepare and learn to review tax returns for Individuals, S & C-Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts and Not-for-Profits.
- Prepare and learn to review Amended returns.
- File Extensions.
- Prepare Tax Planning and Projections.
- Handle routine client questions, and work with clients to obtain necessary information for financials and tax return completion.
- Communicate client service improvement and business growth opportunity ideas to management.
- Respond to IRS notices independently.
- Prepare accurate tax work papers.
- Conduct tax research for unusual situations.
- Assist with training of junior tax accountants with software & support in tax issues.
- Make journal entries for year-end close including bank reconciliation.
- Generating trial balance & financial statements.
- Analyze current and prior year General Ledger, Cash book, Journal.
- Discuss with client year-end adjustments to be included.
CPA; Public Accounting Experience a Must
Solid Excel and Software Experience
Detail-Oriented, Team-Player, Good communications and Work-ethic
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.