Randstad Professionals is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to start a role in Anderson, SC with a large manufacturing client. This role will offer long term job stability and the chance to gain additional experience in the recruiting field.
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28.85 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Talent Acquisition support to the Springfield manufacturing facility for skilled and production leader level roles, demonstrating ownership for end to end headcount needs
- Conduct intake meetings, qualify job requirements, and develop strategic sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Proactively utilize advanced skills and creative sourcing/posting strategies, recruitment branding and networks to identify, engage and attract top talent
- Source, review, assess & qualify candidates against key competences, skills & experience for the job
- Coordinate general labor recruiting/selection process including testing, interviewing, etc.
- Act as liaison with on-site labor vendors, monitor performance, headcount reporting, convert temporary employees, etc.
- Develop communication routines to provide effective updates throughout the hiring process
- Practice effective documentation and tracking of requisition activity and applicant progression within the applicant tracking system
- Ensure compliance including posting, interviewing, pre and post hire employment documentation & background verification
- Oversee analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Partner with on-site HR team for pre-employment verification, New Hire processing, and coordination and delivery of new hire orientation
- Develop strategies to effectively balance and manage recruiting workbench to meet business needs
- Work closely with and leverage Corporate TA team and resources
- Act as onsite liaison in partnership with Corporate University Relations Partner for Tech Scholar, Intern and Co-Op programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years' recruiting experience including at least recruiting 1 yr. manufacturing/general labor experience
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.