Real Estate Consultant
This is a contract role expected to last 12 months.
location: Schaumburg, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Support Network Outreach team negotiators with municipal outreach support and drafting municipal guidelines.
- Coordinate with Network Outreach team negotiators to achieve consistency in permitting and resident communications.
- Work with real estate specialists to facilitate Verizon's small cell permit applications and fiber applications.
- Coordinate with Verizon RF engineers in regard to current and future small cell siting needs.
- Support Network Outreach team negotiators with post-negotiation relationship maintenance and development, coordinating with Network Outreach team consultants.
- Serve as program coordinator by managing internal relationships, tools, tracking, and target sites for the Network Outreach team.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
Knowledge of telecommunications industry, specific knowledge of small cell technology;
- Experience working with units of local government such as townships, villages, and cities.
- Highly organized;
- Detail oriented.
- Undergraduate degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.