Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting an employee-centric and value-focused organization, located on the Kansas-side, in their search for a Direct Hire Accounting Manager position! If you enjoy working in the accounting details, such as reconciliations and journal entries, this could be your next career move!
Our Client offers strong benefits, a cohesive team environment, excellent work / life balance, a fun culture, and opportunities for advancement!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing periodic closings over the general ledger.
- Reconciling bank and general ledger accounts throughout the month and resolving outstanding items.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Generating financial statements and reviewing for anomalies.
- Understanding, creating, and posting intercompany transactions.
- Supporting the A/P & A/R teams by answering questions, as necessary.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting.
- At least 4-years of "hands-on" G/L experience including preparation of financial statements.
- Public Accounting (Audit) experience, preferred.
- CPA, preferred.
- Strong comfort-level with GAAP.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with an ERP application (any kind) and QuickBooks, preferred.
- Inquisitive mind...strive to understand the "why."
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working in a small, high-functioning team.
If this Direct Hire Accounting Manager position, located on the Kansas-side, sounds like what you've been searching for, don't delay...apply today! Please submit your resume to email@example.com. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.