Our client has a current need for a Temporary Commercial Operations Teller/MSR in thier back-office Operations department. The following skills are required:
- Symitar experience (a must)
- Wire postings
- Customer Service experience (over the phone and front facing)
- Merchant banking experience (a plus)
This assignment may run two months or longer.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Conduct teller transactions for Business Accounts, including, but not limited to,
o internal transfers;
o wire transfers;
o verification of deposits;
o deposits & withdrawals;
o check disbursements;
o account research;
o armored courier deposits and change order withdrawals;
o armored courier recycler deposits
- Assist with setup and unlocking of online banking users
- Utilize DocuSign to process digital e-signatures for account changes, internal transfers,
wire transfers, new account applications, changes to signers, initial and ongoing due
diligence questionnaires, stop payments and more as assigned by management.
- Provide member service and support to business account signers and respond to phone
and email inquiries by members.
- Document unusual or suspicious activity and report all findings and observations to the
Chief Executive Officer and the BSA Officer.
- Responds to general and specific account inquiries made by account holders.
- Maintain and organize a variety of records, logs and files including information of a
confidential nature; maintain confidentiality of information related to members.
- Compile information and data for reports and assist in the preparation of reports as
required; review, check, correct and compile information; verify data for accuracy,
completeness and compliance with established procedures.
- Conduct initial due diligence on all new accounts and signers.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.