Well established, GLOBAL COMPANY
with a track record of continuous growth for over 50 years has expanded its operations and is looking for a Senior IT Auditor
to join their team.
The position will contribute to the planning and execution of financial, operational and special review audits for all domestic and international operations. Develop relationships with key business managers and participate in the identification of both control and efficiency improvements.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform testing of IT application controls and document effectiveness.
- Plan and deliver IT audits covering a range of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes
- Identify and develop data analytics routines to support internal audit activities.
- Manage data extraction, transformation, and processing through data analytics
- Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing
- Contribute to the execution of the annual audit plan for all operations
- Conduct interviews of business managers to gain an understanding of their business processes and to identify inherent risks and mitigating controls.
- Contribute to the development of the audit programs to test business process controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or Accounting Systems required. Master's degree preferred.
- CISA or CIA strongly desired, CPA is a plus
- Minimum four years of IT auditing is required.
- Experience in data analysis using ACL/Galvanize or IDEA is required.
- SAP audit environment experience is preferred.
- This position is remote through the end of the year and can be based out of Deerfield Beach, FL or Norfolk, VA
skills: Certified Information Systems Auditor, Risk Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.