International publicly traded Manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service professional that has experience with complex order management the ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working as a liaison with customers and internal departments to ensure orders are placed accurately and timely.
Willing to work occasional weekends and extended hours during the work week as needed and be flexible to schedule changes.This is a contract to hire opportunity starting in October.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Complete the order entry process with a high degree of accuracy for orders originating from telephone, fax, e-mail and EDI.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner. Follow up to ensure that customer issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Research delivery or invoicing discrepancies and issue credit as necessary. Research any delivery and/or invoicing discrepancies and work with the customer on a resolution, may include issuing credits and handling returns.
- Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers, understanding their business and how we can add value.
- Answer technical inquiries regarding our products and providing updates on the status of orders.
- Communicate clearly and professionally. Assist customers on resolutions related to product availability issues.
- Able to continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- High School Education required, Associate's Degree or higher preferred.
- 2-3 Years of previous experience in customer service for a manufacturing company, or building supplies industry is STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous complex order entry experience required.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and AS400.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Organizational and Time Management skills with the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to establish and continually develop professional relationships with customers and other functions within the organization.
skills: Customer Service, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.