Randstad Professionals is currently searching for multiple Collection Specialists
for a large collections agency here in Richmond, VA!
This is an on-site opportunity (with potential flexibility for remote). Shift: Tuesday - Saturday (8:30 AM-5:00 PM)
Primary responsibilities include contacting customers on assigned accounts to collect past due balances, answering questions related to all aspects of collection activity and providing solutions to satisfy customer and client needs. This role requires the ability to work with a variety of internal and external business partners and effectively manage inbound and outbound communications.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 14 per hour
work hours: 8:30 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Contact clients about their overdue payments
- Encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Maintain and update account status records and collection efforts
- Keep accurate records and reports on collection activity and accounts receivable status
Please send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
for immediate review and consideration.
Randstad Accounting and Finance
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Commercial Collections, Consumer Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.