Randstad Professionals is currently in search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Manufacturing client on a long-term contract basis in Anderson, SC!
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide Talent Acquisition support to the manufacturing facility for skilled and production leader level roles, demonstrating ownership for end to end headcount needs
- Conduct intake meetings, qualify job requirements, and develop strategic sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Proactively utilize advanced skills and creative sourcing/posting strategies, recruitment branding and networks to identify, engage and attract top talent
- Source, review, assess & qualify candidates against key competences, skills & experience for the job
- Coordinate general labor recruiting/selection process including testing, interviewing, etc.
- Act as liaison with on-site labor vendors, monitor performance, headcount reporting, convert temporary employees, etc.
- Develop communication routines to provide effective updates throughout the hiring process
- Practice effective documentation and tracking of requisition activity and applicant progression within the applicant tracking system
- Ensure compliance including posting, interviewing, pre and post hire employment documentation & background verification's
- Oversee analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Partner with on-site HR team for pre-employment verification's, New Hire processing, and coordination and delivery of new hire orientation
- Develop strategies to effectively balance and manage recruiting workbench to meet business needs
- Work closely with and leverage Corporate TA team and resources
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years' recruiting experience including at least recruiting 1 yr. manufacturing/general labor experience
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Kaylee Bergvist with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.