Seeking for a talented Accounting Manager in the Fort Lauderdale area. This opportunity offers great benefits, bonus and opportunity for career growth.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage areas of lease accounting and payables, revenue recognition, payroll accounting, cash, retail accounting, expense accruals, prepayments, bank and cash, inter-company transactions, day to day and through month end close
- Maintain control environment in compliance with company accounting and SOX policies and US GAAP.
- Reconcile sub ledger to general ledger and resolve discrepancies
- Review, analyze and prepare consolidated financial statements, balance sheet and income statement reconciliations
- Collaborate with operations, IT, Treasury and other departments on projects, problem solving and process improvement
- Participate in audits - internal, external, sales and use tax, landlord lease related
- Prepare and review recurring and non-recurring journal entries
Bachelor in Accounting or related areas.
Must have 5 years of recent experience managing a team.
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.