Randstad Professionals is seeking a Compensation Analyst to start a direct hire role with a large medical organization in the Gastonia area. This is role with offer the opportunity to joing a rapidly growing company and participate in compensation analysis for the entire organization.
location: Gastonia, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Serves as a team member of the Human Resources Classification and Compensation team that provides salary and benefit guidance to the organization, with the primary responsibility of physician and provider compensation.
- This position serves as the primary resource for developing and maintaining physician
- compensation pay practices including creating and maintaining provider salary ranges, advising and coordinating on salary offers and ensuring compliance with Stark and Anti-kickback laws.
- Works with Provider Recruitment, Legal, Accounting and other key stakeholders to assure compensation models are competitive, compliant with applicable law, and consistent.
- Must conducts research to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including financial information, compensation, and bonus structures.
- Responsible for developing consistent provider pay practices for use within the organization.
- Must possess an understanding of physician compensation specifics including, but not limited to, net income vs wRVU compensation models, familiarity with applicable laws including Stark and Anti-kickback, and knowledge of commercial reasonableness and Fair Market Value (FMV) as they relate to physician compensation.
Requires a bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field. Master's degree preferred. Two years of provider compensation experience required.
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.