Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the best global American web-infrastructure and services companies and we are looking for a strong Senior Lease Accountant to join their growing team in Austin, TX! ONLY candidates with ASC 842 experience will be considered.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for month-end financial reporting and accounting tasks, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and financial reports for the Lease accounts.
- Analyze and account for new leases, lease amendments, renewals, and other lease modifications in accordance with GAAP and IFRS.
- Responsible for preparing lease schedules
- Lead the US accounting process for ASC 842
- Prepare variance analyses for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams like Real Estate, FP&A, and Tax
- Providing detail support to the outside auditors and other consultants
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 5 plus years of progressive accounting experience, with 3 plus in lease accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of ASC 842
- Prior experience with Lease Accelerator
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.