Randstad Professionals, the premier Accounting and Finance recruitment team in Greater Nashville, is now recruiting for a Senior Tax Associate for a thriving, locally-owned certified public accounting firm. This position offers competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to grow within one's career. For immediate consideration, please apply here or contact Rachel at Rachel.Jones@randstadusa.com.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Candidate will be joining a growing accounting services team - working with small business clients in the office and in the field.
You may be responsible for everything from paying client bills and recording
activity after-the-fact to financial statement and tax return preparation.
Candidate must have enough experience to be able to train and advise clients (or their staff) on all areas of accounting, tax, and general business concepts.
Please have recent tax return preparation experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply here or contact Rachel at Rachel.Jones@randstadusa.com.
- Strong accounting skills including financial statement preparation, maintaining cash and accrual basis general ledgers
- A minimum of 3 years' experience doing accounting services and tax work with a CPA firm
- Tax return preparation experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities highly desired
- Self-motivated, driven individual that can work independently but is also a team player
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge, Peachtree, Microsoft Office, ProFx experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Construction experience a plus
skills: Excel, Quickbooks, Peachtree, CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.