Are you ready to start your new exciting career? Click to apply or email your resume to Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com
Are you looking to join a family run, stable organization that has been around over 50 years? Do you have Accounts Payable experience? Join this locally owned and operated, construction sub-contractor in New Castle County, DE! The organization has a strong name in the industry and is looking to add to its Accounts Payable team!
Step into the role of Accounts Payable Specialist
where you will work directly with the Accounting Manager to process payables for several different business lines. The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have at least three (3) years of accounts payable experience, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- sort, code, match invoices, review bills, credit card transactions, check requests for proper coding and approvals to ensure accuracy and completeness and then process the transactions
- enter and upload invoices into the system
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- set up and maintain vendor database
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with vendors, departments, employees and respond to inquiries
- bachelor/associate degree in accounting or related field preferred but not required
- strong computer skills on MS Office applications with emphasis on Excel
- experience using accounting software such as Sage 300 preferred but not required
- three (3)+ years of experience in accounts payable or general accounting
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, AP, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.