Do you enjoy working with customers, investigating information, working on multiple software systems and want to build your resume?
Now hiring for our peak holiday season and jump start your career with a Fortune 500 company here in Mpls.
Work remotely here in Minneapolis, MN!
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Answering inbound calls; listen, empathize, problem solve, resolve and execute
- Review credit card account history
- Document and execute action plan
- Make a credit card customer's day by preventing or stopping fraud
- Stop unlawful activity
- Enhance your knowledge on cyber crime and financial crime
- Gain insight on fraud trends
- Get up-to-the minute credit card information
- Master multiple software systems
- Strong ethics
- Conviction towards doing the right thing
- True desire to make a difference towards society
- Caring and empathetic customer service skills
- Problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Commitment and reliability
- Passion and strong interest in criminal justice, law enforcement, or asset protection industry
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com
skills: Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.