job summary: Branch Services Representative needed for multinational investment banking and financial services company. This position is with the Gain and Loss department which maintains bassi records and provides reporting for assets held in customer accounts.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Branch Services Representative is responsible for answering and resolving branch inquiries on a wide variety of Gain/Loss topics, including:
- Gain/Loss account maintenance, 1099-B reporting,
- providing educational and regulatory insight, reconciliation discrepancies and overall cost basis reporting questions.
- Resolution typically requires manual adjustments.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business field and experience in the Financial Industry.
- Understanding of general accounting principles as they apply to the industry.
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modelling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.