Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
Want to work for a nationally recognized non-profit organization? Do you want an opportunity to join an organization that has a positive impact on millions of today's youth?
A national non-profit organization that has a very large local presence is looking for a Grant Accountant. Step into the role of Grant Accountant, responsible for processing all grant activities for the organization. The ideal Grant Accountant will have at least one (1) year of grant accounting and audit experience, including UG Audits.
**Due to COVID-19, this position is currently working remotely **
We have seen a massive shift in business and it is interesting and sometimes overwhelming to analyze whether or not this may be our new normal and if so, for how long? I would love to learn about your current experience and how I can support you. Ready to take your career to the next level? Click to apply or contact Kristen Walsh at Kristen.Walsh@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- oversee all grant accounting duties
- grant budgeting, oversight, tracking, invoicing, reporting, data reconciliation, compliance, internal controls and financial reporting
- perform grant closing procedures
- assist with all audits, including UG Audits
- bachelor degree in accounting or related field of study is preferred, but not required
- at least one (1) year of grant accounting experience
- non-profit experience highly preferred
- knowledge of annual audit procedures
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Grant Accounting, Financial Reporting, GAAP, General Accounting and Finance Skills, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.