Are you an experienced Analytics professional with Teradata and SQL experience? Are you looking for a long-term engagement with a Fortune 25 financial services organization? If you are, this could be the role for you.
Our client is seeking an Analytics professional with strong reporting experience who has a strong background research and analysis.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements.
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources
- Recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, and comparative analysis
- Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, and maximize operational efficiency/quality.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- 5+ years of reporting experience with SQL.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Experience in using Teradata/Aster and SAS
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume directly to email@example.com or apply to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.