Randstad Professionals have a 3 month contract opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
This position will be remotely but you may need to travel into the office to collect equipment and / or contracts to review.
Law Degree is preferred
- Reviews contracts in relativity for key operational legal terms, and assesses the level of risk agreed to within those contracts.
- Experience reviewing contracts in a production environment, preferably within Relativity.
- Understands international and domestic regulatory requirements to assess risk / impact.
- Able to work independently following defined parameters, communicates succinctly, and works well remotely.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 43.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
- Leads support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
Functions supported may include:
- policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Provides work direction to lower level staff. 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity as a Contracts Analyst with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
Click to Apply
skills: Legal, Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.