A leading financial institution located in the Peninsula area is looking for a AP Representative to come become an integral part of their accounting department. AP Representative will partner up with the accounting team to provide accounting support.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process, reconcile and pay carrier statements; follow-up, ACH wires, etc.
- Receive, process and pay vendors; issue checks, prepare forms (W-9), etc.
- Process in-house money transfers via bank website.
- Process and manage Accounts Payable Subsidiary Ledger report.
- Backup accounts receivable deposits as necessary.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, as well as use of the Internet. Ability to learn and implement other programs quickly and efficiently. ?
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.