Randstad Professionals is partnering with a long term client on their search for a new Human Resources Manager to join their plant in Newport, AR. Our client is a multi-billion international manufacturer of aluminum products with multiple plants throughout the southeastern United States. The HR Manager will be working directly with the Plant GM and will be the primary HR contact for this plant. Our client is offering compensation up to $90k with bonus opportunity and full benefits!
location: Newport, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Partner with plant leadership including supervisors to provide support and a strong leadership presence.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, practices and company values.
- Maintain consistent application of the job bidding process.
- Responsible for full life - cycle recruiting, including recruitment, interviewing, and management of the new hire onboarding and training programs.
- Responsible for all offboarding and separation processes, including exit interviews, communications, and unemployment claims responses.
- Provides employee development expertise, support systems and processes focused on on-the-job training for new and promoted employees.
- Maintain effective labor relations with the workforce.
- Partners with managers and employees to resolve issues and concerns.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resources information systems.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for Arkansas Drug Free Workplace program, including compliance, training, and completing on site drug testing.
- Evaluate, assess and update safety procedures and policies to ensure worker safety and compliance with all
- regulatory bodies and standards
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions, documenting employee participation
- Conduct injury and incident inquiries and evaluations and prepare recommendations for incident prevention
- Responsible for OSHA record-keeping and Workers Compensation incidents and reports
- Oversee training and safety inspections on personnel, materials and equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 5-10 years of Human Resources/Employee Relations experience
- 1-3 years Safety program management experience
- Knowledge of OSHA standards regarding manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.