Well established, international company with a track record of continuous growth over 50 years has expanded its operations and is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team.
location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Senior Internal Auditor will plan and execute operational, financial and special review audits for several operations.
- Develop relationships with key business managers to gain an understanding of their business processes and identify inherent risks and mitigating controls.
- Participate in the identification of control and efficiency improvements in their financial and operational processes.
- Contribute to the development of audit programs to test business process controls.
- Analyze data to perform testing of internal controls to determine effectiveness and provide corrective solutions and actions.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree desired
- Minimum 4 years of internal audit experience is required.
- Must have ERP audit experience, SAP preferred
- CIA, CISA or CPA a plus
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Positions are remote through the end of the year and can be based out of deerfield beach, FL or Norfolk, VA
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.