Seeking individuals to join the Loss Mitigation team. This team is responsible for the collection of documents needed to timely render files facially complete, conducting a review of financial documents received and offer appropriate workout solution, the reparation of and issuing modification documents to borrowers who have been offered a preforeclosure alternative solution.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Track, and process mail packages containing Mortgage Notes, Modification Agreements, Approval/ Denial Letters, and Trial/FB/Repayment Plan Agreements.
- Complete entries in MSP, prepare paper files for the imaging department, process reports, and complete a validation of imaged files.
- Meet daily production requirements and maintain high quality standards
- Manage work queues and prepare original documents for recordation processing.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum typing speed of 45wpmi
- Highly proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication, both verbally and in writing.
skills: Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.