Immediate need for a full-time Credit/Billing Analyst
in Central San Diego. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills. A great opportunity to work with a strong team and grow within a successful company.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Assist with receivable and billing processes.
- Track order progress and ensure billing accuracy.
- Process credit card payments.
- Track overdue invoices and follow-up work with customers.
- Scan and organize daily cash receipts and post against Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Reconcile on a monthly basis all related accounts receivable and deferred revenue general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for billings related to accruals and unbilled accounts receivable.
- Work with Account Management and Consulting teams to manage billings and communications with customers related to billing matters.
- Minimum of 1+ years in a professional environment
- Experience communicating and working with customers (and internal personnel) to resolve billing issues.
- Ability to manage and record billing for various revenue streams on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis.
- high school diploma required
- Strong Excel experience preferred
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Credit Analysis, Dun & Bradstreet, Credit Card Receipts, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.