Randstad Professionals is partnering with a regional healthcare system on their search to add a new Compensation Analyst to their team in Gastonia! Our client has been around for almost 75 years and is a household name here in Charlotte. They are looking to bring in a Compensation Analyst that will work alongside legal, recruitment, and accounting to provide research that will allow to attract the best physician talent possible and find fair market rate. Our client is offering competitive compensation and is ready to begin interviewing!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Participates in compensation programs and projects in order to optimize the compensation strategy of the company while collaborating with other functional areas including HR, Information Technology and Payroll.
- Provide data analysis and expert counsel to all levels of leadership as well as HR staff on compensation programs and initiatives related to pay structures, short- and long-term incentive programs, job architecture, departmental reorganizations, pay change recommendations, new hire offers, and wage and hour regulations.
- Manage salary survey administration and serve as the point of contact for the market-pricing platform.
- Perform job analysis and job evaluations to develop job profile and job descriptions.
- Prepare analysis and recommend annual merit budget and structure adjustments based on statistical modeling as well as participate in the design, analysis and administration of short-term variable pay programs.
- Knowledge in external marketplace compensation trends and update to applicable employment laws.
- Collaborate with sales management to create and maintain motivating incentive plans determining metric-driven criteria and ensuring accurate compliant payout.
- Special projects and performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Requires a bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Two years of provider compensation experience required.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maximize the use of information systems and technology for tracking, analysis, reporting, administration and communications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.