Are you an Accounting Professional looking for the next step in your career?
Randstad Accounting & Finance is actively recruiting an Accounting Clerk III for a corporate company in the northern area of downtown Nashville.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of corporate level Accounting support experience, with ERP software knowledge. Is this candidate you? Read further to find out more!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
This position will be responsible for:
- verifying, and coding accounts payable transaction documents
- verifying and examining accounting records
- correcting errors in posting entries,computations, and balances
- reconciling balances, records, and documents, preparing summaries, statements, and reports
- audit Vendor statements and provide a comprehensive evaluation to
internal and external customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- HS diploma, required. Associates in Accounting degree, preferred
- 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in Accounting
- Technical skills to include a good working knowledge of: Microsoft Excel & SAP or similar ERP systems
Does this ideal candidate sound like you?
Apply directly today for immediate consideration or email resumes to Brittany.Miles@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administration, A/P Processing, Aging Receivables, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.