Randstad Professionals is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a global organization with operations with the Newport, AR area. This Human Resources Manager will oversee all HR Operations for this location as well as leading safety operations. This is a very hands-on position, with direct exposure to senior leaders in the organization. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career and roll up their sleeves to take on more responsibilities.
location: Newport, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Serve as a business partner with the on-site management team to effectively manage the Human Resources function while maintaining compliance with industry regulatory agencies and company programs
- Administer Staffing, Training, Employee Relations, Safety, Compliance, Benefits, Employee Retention, and Compensation programs at the local level and implement corporate-wide, strategic Human Resources initiatives
- Implement, disseminate, and monitor company policies, programs and procedures
- Oversee the recording and maintenance of employee information, such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, disciplinary actions, and terminations/separations of employment
- Monitor compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws related to unemployment compensation, and any other employment-related requirements
- Assist in conducting and resolving investigations regarding employee complaints and concerns
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all hourly, nonexempt, and exempt personnel to fill vacant positions, to include scheduling interviews and administering tests (where applicable) and participating in the interview and selection process
- Conduct site on-boarding programs to orient new employees to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Maintain effective labor relations with the workforce.
- Bachelors in HR or related field
- 5+ years of similar HR experience
- 2+ years experience of safety management
- Knowledge of OSHA standards
Qualified and interested candidates can apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.