Randstad Professionals is currently searching for multiple Medical Billing Specialists
for a top research organization here in Richmond, VA!
The Medical Billing Specialist will be responsible for optimizing and operating the billing process for clinical testing. The Medical Billing Specialist will have an understanding of insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid filing requirements.
location: Chester, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review submitted samples for completeness and for meeting any specific billing needs.
- Follow up with physician's practices to obtain any missing information.
- Take all claims through the billing process and work to resolve overdue claims.
- Post payments and denials.
- Communicate with patients and insurance agencies on submitted samples.
- 2 years of medical billing experience are required.
- Associates Degree/Bachelor's Degree/Billing certification or 3-5 years of billing experience
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Please send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
for immediate review and consideration. (804-396-6133) Randstad Accounting and Finance firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Billing, Medicare/Medicaid, Payments/Cash Posting, AR Billing, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Medical Billing - Underpayments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.