Are you a highly organized marketing specialist with commercial sponsorship experience? Do you have an interest in working for a dynamic Global R&D organization? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the role for you!
Our client is seeking a Sponsorship Support Specialist who has the ability to support the processing and including the submission, review, approval, management and tracking of Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit requests. This position will also work on updating the status of request submission and workload management for the team.
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Review documentation from Sales and Marketing teams for accuracy and completeness
- Facilitate the submission of Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit requests into request management system
- Work closely with the Commercial Sponsorship Coordinators to provide support across the end-to-end process
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Comfortable supporting multiple individuals and identifying priorities
- Reliable and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications with a strong focus in team and stakeholder support.
- Capable of independent work within an agile team while demonstrating a high degree of customer service, collaborative working style and relationship building abilities.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume directly to email@example.com or apply to this posting.
skills: Administration, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.