A successful candidate must demonstrate attention to detail and have excellent financial forecasting skills. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who is looking to grow quickly, excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team in a relatively new function and motivated to take on more responsibility as financial and business skills improve. The FP&A Analyst position requires equally excellent communication and technical skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and be flexible about shifting priorities.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Generate and present monthly and quarterly financial reports and accurals for management
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth financial analysis.
- Debt reporting, covenant analysis, forecasted sensitivities
- Assist in maintaining and improving all forecasts and modeling tools
- Work with developers to continually update and maintain accurate project level development budgets
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Obtain constant updates to all necessary FP&A model inputs, including project sale assumptions, negotiations, security obligations, interconnection timing, business development timing, and large scale spends
- Maintain latest versions of near-term working capital forecast.
- Improve existing models for added sensitivity functionality, forward trends, additional metrics.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Communications to create consistent and branded deliverables
- Coordinate with developers to refine and consolidate development budgets, ensuring that spend assumptions and timing aligns with commercial timing/updates.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance preferred not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Excel skills required
- SAP (or other large ERP) experience is a plus
- Financial Reporting Systems experience is a plus
skills: FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.