Director of Operations
An innovative technology company seeks a Director of Operations to lead and oversee the Operations Department. This position influences the strategic direction of the team and develops tactical action plans, along with developing new streamline procedures to keep up with industry changes. This position will be overseeing 2-3 managers and over a dozen indirect reports.
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Performs management activities including evaluating performance, recruiting and retaining top talent. Provides ongoing training to managers as well as team-building of staff. Balances conflicting resources and priority demands.
- Participates in the implementation of the strategic direction of the operations platform. Works closely with the management to develop tactical plans to meet Company goals.
- Participates in establishing operating policies for the operations team. Interprets, applies and recommends changes to organizational policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a group.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment and ability to adapt to explosive growth
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Strong leadership skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle complex issues with professionalism, respect, and confidentiality.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibits a strong drive for results and success.
Qualified and Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Business Continuity Planning, operational leadership, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Operational Roll Ups, Operational improvement, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.