An entertainment company located in Irvine is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong payroll background who is looking for a company that will offer professional growth and the ability to work with a high functioning team!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Process biweekly payroll for 500+ employees in 42 states for salaried and hourly employees
- Manage daily timekeeping via ADP Workforce Now
- Process paperwork for new hires and terminations
- Handle all employment verifications
- Assist with 401K and benefits administration
- 5+ years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- Experience with LOA process in multiple states
- Software implementation/conversion experience
- Full-cycle, corporate payroll processing experience
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: 401K, Human Resources, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Manual Payroll System, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.