Randstad Professionals is looking for a Contract Specialist to join our client in Charlotte, NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Communicate with carrier regarding acquisitions and/or organizational changes with appropriate supporting documentation
- Analyze carrier code structure to be able to communicate the business being acquired
- Provide correct books of business for carrier to transfer from a larger database
- Review incoming contracts for compliance
- Complete agency profiles and other paperwork required to get agency appointments
- Track progress against metrics
- Investigate and resolve field and carrier inquiries using available data and documents
- Handle calls and meetings with carrier and associates at various levels
- Facilitate setup of: associate access to carrier websites, download of carrier data, commission payments, tax reporting
- Communicate with field associates, accounting and operations regarding any changes to agency/producer codes
- Escalate contracts and carrier issues when appropriate
- Follow through until completion of carrier changes such as: executed contracts, commissions paid
- Refer producers for appointments and provide support to the Enterprise Licensing Center "ELC" with licensing guidance and information.
- Submit invoices to accounting for carrier Appointments Fees, if required
- 3+ years of experience within drafting, negotiating, and analyzing contracts.
- Experience Reviewing current contracts
- Reviewing vendor contracts and risk
- Ability to review complex statements or works.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Kaylee Bergvist with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.