Seeking a skilled AP professional for a 6 month assignment.
location: Bronx, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: 6 month assignment: Primary Responsibilities:
Review and process for payment all invoices and/or other check requests, as appropriate, for a specified operating unit. Draw, verify, and post payment checks. Handle the resolution of account discrepancies.
- Receive and review invoices, check requests, and/or other related documentation. Sort and code for approval through the accounts payable workflow process.
- Enter all approved accounts payable data into Yardi Voyager.
- Prepare and perform weekly check runs, as well as, complete all online payments for utilities, car loans, real estate taxes, etc.
- Follow up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payments of accounts, and serve as liaison between departments and vendors.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Preparation of year end 1099 data compilation and submission.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager preferred
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to utilize an automated accounting system.
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other requests for payment.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic data entry and/or work processing skills
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.