job summary: Project Manager - Change Management
A Nation leading provider of Energy Services is currently seeking two experienced Change Management Project Managers, to develop and execute against tactical, actionable communication and engagement plans aligned to customer experience digital transformation releases.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $39.32 - 47.18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Defines communication and engagement tactics, events, vehicles, recipients, and owners.
- Works with project teams and leads, as well as business area leaders, to ensure that underlying communications and key messages drive awareness, understanding, and commitment to changes.
- Creates and refines training designs and course materials in alignment with enterprise training standards, vehicles, and guidelines.
- Coordinates deployment of training to new or existing business area stakeholders.
- Designs end-to-end change management plans for digital transformation projects and initiatives to drive adoption and implementation.
- Assesses and manages affected stakeholder groups, defines and communicates anticipated organizational, process, and technology change impacts, designs and coordinates training, and measures changes receptiveness and adoption.
- Leads the identification, segmentation, and management of all stakeholder groups affected by a given process, data, technology, or reporting change program.
- Tracks stakeholder receptiveness to change, and defines mitigating actions where appropriate. Regularly and consistently measures stakeholder receptiveness to changes, and adoption of changes across all organizational levels.
- Applies enterprise measurement tools and metrics within the project context and/or business area.
- Defines, socializes, and executes action plans based on assessment results.
qualifications: Desired Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience working on Change Management in an Agile project delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
skills: Project Management Professional, Agile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.