We are working with Top 35 Mortgage Lender nationwide with over 80 locations and over 250 loan originators who is looking to hire a Loan Partner II
for their growing team Downtown! This direct hire position will be highly visible with direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with an excellent reputation!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Prequalifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financial options.
- Attends all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Complete LPII checklist on all files and adhere to company time frames.
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors.
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures.
- With new contracts, facilitate the introduction to Realtors via e-mail and facilitate a call from the Loan Officer to ensure positive customer service for our new clients.
- Communicates loan approval by sending pre-approval/commitment letters to all parties involved in transaction.
- Responsible for once a week status calls to all parties involved in transaction (Clients, Realtors, Builder, etc.).
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business.
- Solve escrow issues without involving loan officer.
- Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing.
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed GFE before signings and correct discrepancies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Minimum two (2) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to Bridget Janso at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.