Are you a detail-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable Clerk
in search of your next opportunity? Randstad can Help! Our client, a manufacturing company in Atlanta is in need of three
Accounts Receivable Clerks
for a contract role to start in November.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
The Accounts Receivable Clerk
will work closely with internal departments to ensure that customer accounts are billed correctly and that payments are received on time. You will also:
- Recieves an reviews all payments into the system.
- Correct discrepancies.
- Regularly run reports in excel for customer balances.
- Process, verify and post receipts.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will have strong research, communication, and record-keeping skills. We are looking for detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated individuals.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Prioritization and attention to detail is Must.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and E-Mail
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials is a plus.
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please forward your Word formatted resume to Malaika Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or call 4040-942-4619.
skills: Excel, PeopleSoft Financial
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.