job summary: Customer Payments/Benefits Representative
The primary responsibility of this role includes serving the department with issuing timely, and accurate benefit payments to customers and channel partners.
This position will support claim examiners by gathering all relevant information needed for the examiner to adjudicate claims.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Key responsibilities include:
- Scrubbing new incurrals so that the claim is put in good order for the claim examiner. This would include but is not limited to: confirming the coverage is added correctly, ensuring the correct forms were sent, reaching out to the policy holder for applications/coverage verifications, and distribution of claims.
- Managing final reminders.
- Terminating claims due to no further claim filed (NFCF) or age rules.
- Managing returned mail.
- Providing effective, customer-centric, and compliant communication to internal and external resources, clients, and partners.
qualifications: Desired Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications by email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate and learn new systems.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work under minimal supervision within a deadline oriented environment.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.