Immediate need for Card Fraud Analyst for our client in the Downtown Los Angeles Area.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
Card Fraud Analyst will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Perform real-time/near real-time card monitoring utilizing multiple systems/applications, exercising judgment and decisions, to prevent and detect fraud usage of ATM/Debit/Credit cards. Reviews daily reports to identify and verify potential fraudulent activities with clients.
- Close cards and order replacements as needed. Regularly communicates with external and internal clients. Responding to calls from customers to explain card related services, procedures and policies.
- E/Credit card claim process by entering claim details into database.
- Perform review on deposited checks for negotiability and make hold decision for the fast deposit-mobile process.
- 3+ Years Experience
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and communication skills to interact effectively with all
- May need to provide temporary coverage during the alternate work schedule operation, which may include swing shift and/or weekends
skills: Bank Deposits, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.