job summary: Now Hiring: Sales Data Project Coordinator
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors
- Communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities.
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding
- Troubleshooting order processing issues and producer request, sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting emails, verifies and logs received data, analyzes data for deficiencies, establishes entry priorities, and routes accordingly.
- Production environment - Requires accurate, high speed, data entry skills and adheres to production and quality metrics
- Analysis skills - able to interpret data and quickly analyze for deficiencies
- Initiative - able to take initiative to problem solve with minimal leadership intervention
- Communication skills - Strong written communication skills
- Individual and Team Contributor - contributes to the team mission and goals thru individual performance and team collaboration
- Flexibility to learn other duties and complete special projects as assigned Location:
Minneapolis, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Administration, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.