Our client, located in the beautiful Philadelphia suburbs is seeking a full-time, experienced Internal Auditor to join their expanding team.
A career with this client is an opportunity to do work that matters. It's the chance to use your knowledge to shape what's ahead. To share, to innovate, to learn at an organization that values the power of collective thinking.
They have created a dynamic, energizing, and innovative culture that promotes success and is dedicated to making a difference.
If you're someone who's looking toward the future, we'd love to hear from you.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Performs reviews evaluations and makes recommendations for the correction and/or improvement of internal operational and management control systems and organizational performance.
- Interacts with all levels of company associates and outside contact with client representatives vendors and other business-related representatives.
- Performs financial balance sheet reviews and application audits utilizing audit software tools such as Alteryx.
- Assists in planning work on assigned segments of the audit.
- Assists in determining records or activities to analyze the extent of tests to apply and appropriate paperwork to prepare.
- Recommends the means of obtaining analyzing and evaluating the evidentiary data.
- Reviews transactions documents records reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepares acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment.
- Audits business applications; reviews disaster recovery plans.
- Holds preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with function/business unit management to verify and to obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency.
- Reports audit findings on the results of the review of the assigned segment of the audit and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions improvements in operations and reductions in cost; conducts closing conferences with management.
- Prepares reports integrating business data files using Alteryx software.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of audit experience preferred
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or MBA with industry experience or public accounting experience.
- Knowledge of operational auditing process flow reviews and trial balance audits
- Working knowledge of audit software packages such as Alteryx
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently; self-starter
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs
- Travel: 25%
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes to email@example.com.
skills: CPA, Operational Audit, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit - Internal, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.