Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Financial Reporting Manager
in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Lead the preparation and review of the Company's 10-Q and 10-K and the annual financial statements of the Company's subsidiaries and 401(k) plan, including quarterly analytics and XBRL preparation for quarterly SEC filings
- Lead the compilation and review of certain data to be included in the quarterly earnings release
- Serve as a primary contact for external auditors and facilitate external audits and reviews of the consolidated financial statements, as well as the annual financial statements of the company's subsidiaries and 401(k) plan
- Develop relationships with the brand and corporate finance teams and internal work groups to enhance internal and external reporting
- Monitor compliance with existing internal controls and policies related to the financial reporting process, collaborate with the internal audit team when necessary
- Facilitate the completion and review of accounting disclosure and compliance checklists for quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Assist with the accounting and disclosure for debt and equity transactions; as well as accounting research and documentation
- Review certain balance sheet account reconciliations and journal entries for appropriateness and accuracy
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA certification preferred, MBA/MSA preferred
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including Big 4 audit experience and/or progressive technical accounting experience in private industry
- Experience in performing advanced technical accounting research and analysis, and documentation of alternatives and conclusions
- Strong understanding of GAAP concepts
- Experience working as part of and contributing to a larger team, previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of current SEC rules and regulations
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting, CPA Candidate, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.