Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte area.
This position will start remotely until further notice. Functions for this position include:
- Main responsibilities include GMI fees / commission set up, commission schedule creation, DOCS initiation and rate schedule set up. In addition, cross team interaction and exception resolution with the FCM - Reconciliations, Trade Management, Cash and Collateral Management, Client Service.
- Point of contact for discrepancies due to incorrect fees/commissions, missing DOCS.
- Assist with timely aged items resolution by escalating to Team Lead.
- Assist with monthly and aged items causing company policy violations; MIS reporting related to all FCM functions including operations MIS, P&L and revenue reporting and sales person performance.
- Interact with Operations, Front Office Trading and Sales, Finance, and Clearing Brokers to resolve client commissions and fees issues.
- Work directly with Electronic Give-Up System to initiate and execute Give-Up Agreements for both Clients and Firm Affiliates.
- Work on various FCM Business projects.
- Review and generate various reports to management related to Fees and commission upon request.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20.04 - 25.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for setting up commission and fees, analyzing and ensuring all Exchange Fees and Commissions are collected and captured correctly on trades and downstream systems.
- The candidate may from time to tome work with multiple stakeholders (Sales and Trading, Finance, Brokerage, Static Data Group, Technology, etc.)
- The candidate should have general knowledge of both Futures and OTC Cleared swaps trade flow and in particular fees and commissions.
- The applicant must be able to filter and synthesize detailed information, as well as understand system processes and workflows.
- In addition, the applicant will partake in various projects on an ongoing basis as BD and FCM business continues to grow.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.