Seeking for a Staff Accountant in the Fort Lauderdale area. This is a growing company that offer excellent benefits and opportunity to continue developing your career.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Reviewed monthly financials for accuracy and timeliness.
- Analyzed balance sheets and income statements for accuracy.
- Identified daily activity in bank accounts.
- Prepared month-end financial statements and budgets.
- Monthly and year-end closings and special projects.
- Prepared support schedules for Balance Sheet line items.
- Posted journal entries and Processed adjustments to G/L.
- Performed G/L Account reconciliations.
- Fields questions regarding monthly financial statements.
- Assisted property management with issues that have financial implications for the associations.
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
Must have between 2-4 years of experience.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.