job summary: Now Hiring: Remediation Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
This position is responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within the EPIM Operations data steward team.
This position may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Specific Duties / Primary Responsibilities:
1. Review close matches in EPIM Review Queue, resolve as necessary
2. Validating and processing Provider data change requests
3. Provider record reconciliation
4. Process and Operational support for data steward operations
5. Identify trends to suggest algorithmic tuning to further reduce Review Queue volume
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High School Diploma / GED or higher; Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Previous experience reviewing and analyzing data
3. Proficiency MS Office to include Excel (inputting and analyzing data), Word (creating and editing documents), Outlook (managing email), and PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations) Location:
Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: MS Office, Excel, Data Entry, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.