Are you a skilled Senior Finance professional looking for your next opportunity?
An exciting multinational technology company in California is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will be key contributor to the financial planning and reporting deliverables.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Key contributor to financial planning and reporting deliverables
- Support the maintenance of financial models to support long-range planning and influence near-term operational decision making
- Dive into existing datasets to build a nuanced understanding of key metrics driving performance
- Support process improvements and contribute to analytical projects, including development of financial dashboards and metric scorecards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - including Finance, HR, Operations, and Recruiting
- 3+ years of experience working in an analytical capacity developing insights, defining metrics, and making recommendations
- Experience with building financial models in Excel to automate reporting
- Experience developing analytical frameworks and communicating concepts to leadership
- Experience working and problem solving independently, organizing workload and priorities, and completing tasks on time
Click to Apply
- Deep working knowledge of Excel - lead Excel training sessions for business partners as necessary, build automated dashboards from scratch, make sense of data from multiple sources to create a source of truth
- Experience interpreting datasets and turning complex, number-heavy metrics into easily understood content for all audiences.
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between Finance teams and business stakeholders to guide and influence decision making
- Experience with accounting concepts and financial planning
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.