Randstad Professionals is working with a client in the Orange County area on a Staff Accountant opportunity.
Primary responsibility for completing monthly accounting duties, including preparation and recording of journal entries, maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of reconciliations, preparation of year-end tax packages and special projects, as required.
· Prepares monthly journal entries
· Maintains general ledger accounts and prepares monthly reconciliations
· Coordinates work efforts with National Shared Services
· Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for the Division's SOX binders
· Prepares initial income and balance sheet variance analysis for review by the division finance leaders
· Assists with the preparation of internal financial reports, cash flow projections and forecasts
· Prepares year-end tax package and various financial reports
location: Mission Viejo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent in related field)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
· Minimum 2 years general accounting or finance experience
· Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this opportunity, please send you current resume to Alex Cuadros at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.